Natural Factors Calcium & Magnesium Citrate with D3 and potassium, zinc & manganese helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. The minerals are in the citrate form, making them more readily absorbable and metabolized by the body. Vitamin D3 is in the cholecalciferol form, which is natural, safe, and highly absorbable.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Protects against the effects of stress
- Potassium, zinc, D3, and manganese for enhanced mineral absorption
- Aids in a restful sleep
- Highly bioavailable
- Supports healthy blood cells
- Gluten, soy, yeast, and GMO free
Known as the most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is a bone-strengthening mineral that works alongside other minerals and vitamins in the prevention of bone deterioration. Calcium also has a range of other benefits, including the maintenance of a regular heartbeat, transmission of nerve impulses, muscle growth, and contraction.
Magnesium plays a vital role in the prevention of calcification of soft tissue and may be as important as calcium in the prevention of bone loss. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and therefore is also important for healthy teeth and bones. It aids calcium absorption from the intestine, reduces calcium excretion and facilitates calcium incorporation into the bones.
Potassium is essential for fluid balance in the body and proper cellular signalling, while zinc is involved in hundreds of enzymatic reactions vital to a healthy immune system and gastrointestinal function as well as protein synthesis and collagen formation. Manganese is required for normal bone growth and is useful in the formation of cartilage and synovial fluid of the joints.
Natural Factors Calcium & Magnesium Citrate with D3 and potassium, zinc &manganese helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. The minerals are in the citrate form, making them more readily absorbable and metabolized by the body.
- Calcium (citrate): 250 mg
- Magnesium (citrate): 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 100 IU
- Zinc (citrate): 5 mg
- Manganese (citrate): 1 mg
- Potassium (citrate): 20mg
- Silicon from horsetail: 100 mcg
- 1 tablet morning & 1 tablet evening preferably with meals
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider