Milk thistle has been used for thousands of years as a digestive aid, but it is most well-known as a superior herb for liver and gallbladder disorders. HerbalFactors Milk Thistle extract, with 150 mg of silymarin per capsule, can protect, repair, and regenerate the liver, supporting its many important functions.
- Supports liver detoxification reactions
- Improves digestion and gallbladder function
- Supports treatment of liver disease (cirrhosis, hepatitis)
- Excellent support when following a cleanse or detoxification program
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) has been used for thousands of years as a digestive aid, but it is most well-known as a superior herb for liver and gallbladder disorders. Milk thistle’s effectiveness for all sorts of liver disorders is being confirmed today through laboratory studies and extensive clinical trials. The active ingredients in milk thistle are flavonoids comprised of silybin, silydianin and silychristin, collectively known as silymarin. Milk Thistle Extract is indicated for liver disease associated with alcohol abuse, chronic hepatitis, and protects those working with toxic chemicals and other substances harmful to the liver.
Dandelion benefits liver functions and has been used for centuries to treat liver disorders, especially jaundice.
Turmeric exhibits strong antioxidant activity, has a liver-protective effect and increases bile solubility.
Each Capsule Contains
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed): 250 mg
- (Standardized to 150 mg Silymarin)
- Dandelion Powder (Taraxacum officinale): 55 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root): 27.5 mg
- 1 capsule in morning and 1 in evening daily with meal
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.