Omega-3 Factors® contains a pharmaceutical grade marine lipid concentrate that provides a high potency and perfect balance of EPA and DHA for maximum effectiveness in one capsule. Detailed quality control ensures that it is free from toxic environmental contaminants and heavy metals like mercury.
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes beautiful skin
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Protects cardiovascular function
Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Extra Strength is one of the highest available concentrations of the long chain omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). This uniquely integrated fish oil blend supplies 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA per softgel in an optimal 2:1 ratio used in the majority of clinical studies. These omega-3s are scientifically recognized for their significant benefits to cardiovascular health, such as reducing serum triglycerides. EPA is especially useful for reducing the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, while DHA restores brain cells to support cognitive health, brain function, and nerve cell communication.
RxOmega-3 is made from cold-water anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel oils, which are two of the best natural sources of EPA and DHA. The pharmaceutical-grade fish oil concentrate ensures that it is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, such as heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs. RxOmega-3 Enteripure™ softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
Each capsule contains:
- Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra pure) (anchovy, sardine,and/or mackerel): 1170 mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids: 630 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 400 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 200 mg
- Take one (1) softgel, 1-3 times times daily with meals
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.