Omega-3 and omega-6 are essential fatty acids, EFAs. Omega-9 fatty acids can be formed in the body. They are not, technically, “essential”, but work in balance with omega-3 and -6 for optimum health support. All three are needed. Ensure optimum balance with Omega-3-6-9 from Webber Naturals.
- Meaningful amounts of omega-3, -6, and -9
- Supports cardiovascular health and brain function
- Convenient softgel
- Fish oils are ultra purified and molecularly distilled
Omega 3-6-9 from Webber Naturals provides a balanced blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) that help support cognitive and cardiovascular health, brain and eye development, as well as healthy skin.
Essential has a special meaning in nutritional science. It identifies nutrients that cannot be manufactured in the body and must be consumed in one’s diet. Essential Fatty Acids, or EFAs are such dietary necessities. Omega-3 and omega-6 are essential fatty acids. Omega-9 fatty acids can be formed in the body so they are not, technically speaking, “essential”. North American diets are most deficient in omega-3, with omega-6 next, and omega-9 last. All three are needed, in the right balance, for optimum health. EFAs are converted by the body into biochemical compounds needed for the health of nerve cells, cellular membranes, and tissue functions. Consuming fish oils in combination with plant oils ensures a complete and direct source of all three omegas.
This Omega 3-6-9 supplement from Webber Naturals contains 400 mg each of certified organic high lignin flaxseed oil, borage oil, and wild fish oil per softgel.
Each softgel contains:
- Fish Oil Concentrate* (anchovy,sardine and/or mackerel): 400 mg
- Omega-3 Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 70 mg
- Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 45 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed): 400 mg
- Omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA): 200 mg
- Omega-9 Oleic Acid (OA): 52 mg
- Borage Oil (Borago officinalis) (Seed): 400 mg
- Omega-6 Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA): 80 mg
- Omega-9 Oleic Acid (OA): 56 mg
- 1 softgel in morning and 1 softgel in evening with meal
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.