- Research & Development
- 70% Better Than Regular Whey – Based on Research From St. Frances Xavier University
- Whey Isolate & Peptides Primary Source
- Builds 70% More Lean Muscle Than Regular Whey¹
- Amplifies Recovery, Performance & Strength
- Results Based on Core Ingredient Testing
- 30 g Protein
- 1 g Sugar
- 3 g Creatine
- 6.9 g BCAAs
- 5.3 g Glutamine & Precursor
- 3.2 g Leucine
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- America’s #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brands‡
- Made in the USA from Domestic & International Ingredients
- #1 Most Award Winning Sports Nutrition Brand
- #1 Most Clinical Studies in Science
- American Masters of Taste Gold Medal Superior Taste
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured – Manufactured According to cGMP standards, as is Required for All Dietary Supplements
‡Muscle Tech is America’s #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand based on cumulative dollar sales 2001 to present.
|The Nitro Tech Advantage
|Glutamine & Precursor
|Scientifically Better Than Whey
If you’re serious about performance and results, you need the All New Muscle Tech Performance Series!
- No Proprietary blends
- No Fillers
- No Underdosed key ingredients
- No Hype
- No Banned substances
- No Exceptions
Just the Most Powerful Formulas Available
The Most Powerful Protein Formula Ever Developed
Nitro-Tech is a scientifically engineered whey isolate+ lean musclebuilder formula designed for all athletes who are looking for more muscle, more strength and better performance. Nitro-Tech contains protein sourced primarily from whey protein isolate and whey peptides – two of the cleanest and purest protein sources available to athletes. Other whey protein supplements might have only a few grams of this highly bioavailable and easily digested proteins. Nitro Tech is also enhanced with the most studied form of creatine for faster gains in muscle and strength.
- 70% Better Than Regular Whey Protein for Gains in Lean Muscle
¹In a six-week, double-blind study involving 36 test subjects with at least three years of weight-training experience divided into three groups, subjects combining the core ingredients in Nitro-Tech with a weight-training program gained 70% more lean muscle than subjects using regular whey protein (8.8 vs. 5.1 lbs.) and increased their bench press more than subjects using regular whey protein (34 vs. 14 lbs.). These same subjects even gained 4 times the lean muscle as subjects using a placebo (8.8 vs. 2.0 lbs.). This formula provides 30 g of protein from ultra-pure protein. Plus, it delivers a clinically proven dose of creatine.
- Build More Strength Than Regular Whey Protein
Each scoop of Nitro-Tech contains a research-proven dose (3 grams) of creatine monohydrate. Combined in Nitro-Tech, whey protein and creatine build more strength than regular whey protein. In one study, subjects using the whey/creatine combination in Nitro-Tech increased their one-rep max bench press by 34 lbs., compared to only 14 lbs. for subjects using regular whey protein.
- Ultra-Clean Protein Formula
A single scoop of Nitro-Tech contains 30 grams of protein, primarily from whey protein isolate and whey peptides, with only 4 grams of carbs and 2.5 grams of fat! Most protein powders deliver significantly less protein per scoop while some protein formulas are loaded with fat and carbs. The whey protein in Nitro-Tech has been filtered using Multi-Phase Filtration Technology for less fat, lactose and impurities than cheaper protein sources.
- Best-In-Class Taste
Every flavor of Nitro-Tech won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against leading competitors.
- Get More for Your Money
Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
70% Better Than Whey
Research conducted and published in a scientific journal shows that subjects using the core formula in Nitro-Tech gained 8.8 lbs. of lean muscle in six weeks compared to subjects who used regular whey protein and gained 5.1 lbs. These results are based on testing at St. Francis Xavier University.