Natural Factors Vitamin E offers naturally sourced vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that offers protection from free radicals and is important for the maintenance of good health. Vitamin E supports cardiovascular function by blocking the formation of compounds that can increase the risk for atherosclerosis.
- Excellent antioxidant
- Protects cell membranes
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Provides immune support
- May protect against cardiovascular disease
- Topically: helps eliminate scarring after skin injury or burn
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is primarily known for its powerful antioxidant benefits. It helps protect cell membranes against damage caused by free radicals and prevents the oxidation of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, having a positive effect on the health of the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin E is necessary for the structural and functional maintenance of cardiac, skeletal, and smooth muscles. It has been shown to improve blood flow and improve symptoms in people with poor circulation to the legs. Not only does it protect against internal oxidative damage, it also guards against external factors as well, such as the harmful effects of pollution, cigarette smoke, and ultraviolet light. Vitamin E is also important for the immune system so the body can fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
Natural Factors Vitamin E is naturally sourced and is in the d-alpha tocopherol acetate form, which is the most potent and bioavailable in comparison to its synthetic counterpart dl-alpha. This formula is a powerful antioxidant that protects fatty acids and proteins from oxidation, as well as protects against cell damage, and helps speed tissue healing.
Each softgel contains:
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate): 400 IU (268 mg AT)
- 1 softgel daily with meal
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.