Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to safely and effectively reset your “biological clock”, helping you fall asleep faster, increasing the quality and duration of sleep, supporting REM sleep, and reducing daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin, from non-animal sources, comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast, consistent absorption.
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Improves sleep quality and duration, reducing daytime fatigue
- Helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly
Many adults experience frequent or occasional sleep disturbance, including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking too early. The most popular natural sleep aid is melatonin because it is effective and safe to use.
Melatonin is the body’s own natural sleep hormone, produced in the brain in the pineal gland each evening when darkness falls. It is part of the “biological clock” that produces the circadian rhythm and prepares the body for sleep. But the natural rhythm of this clock can be disrupted, resulting in difficulty sleeping.
Research shows that taking a melatonin supplement 30–90 minutes before bedtime temporarily resets the biological clock, reduces the time it takes to fall asleep, improves sleep quality, increases total sleep time in people with an altered sleep schedule (e.g., shift work or jet lag), and reduces daytime fatigue associated with jet lag. Unlike pharmaceutical sleeping pills, which can disrupt the critical REM stage of sleep, melatonin supports REM sleep.
Safe and effective Natural Factors Melatonin is made from non-animal sources. The sublingual tablets ensure fast, consistent absorption and are available in four strengths to provide the right dose for your needs. Sleep is very important. If you have a serious sleep disorder, consult a health care practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Melatonin (non-animal source) 3mg
- Dissolve 1 tablet under tongue before bed time
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.